About Teaching & Tech
Teaching&Tech is presented by Innovative Instructional Design. Its aims are as follows:
- Show how UNL faculty implement effective pedagogy and support it with technology
- Introduce tool or technology-supported practices that help faculty be more efficient in their teaching, research, or other responsibilities
- Increase awareness of resources for supporting teaching, whether it’s in the classroom or online
- Keep faculty apprised of news related to technology projects impacting teaching
- Let faculty know about upcoming events they may find useful
Once a month, you will receive an email from me with a summary of the posted items with direct links to articles and resources. If there are topics you would like us to cover, an approach you’d like to share, or you seek support for your teaching, please contact me.
If you do not want to receive this email, please send email@example.com an unsubscribe request.
To subscribe to the monthly overview, enter your email address and click "Submit."
Sydney Brown, PhD
Assistant Director, Innovative Instructional Design
firstname.lastname@example.org * (402) 472-5204