We are conducting a pilot study during the Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 terms to decide if UNL should purchase a license for continued use of CATME SMARTER Teamwork tools. Invitations to participate were sent out on August 7, 2017, but faculty in using one or more of the tools in either or both semesters may enroll until August 19, 2017, by contacting Sydney Brown at email@example.com.
If you would simply like to stay abreast of teamwork related technologies and practices at UNL, please email Sydney Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The name of the service is ilos and that lower case "i" is no accident but it’s not the only way the company sets itself apart from others in the field. ilos is much like Techsmith Relay our current video capture and hosting service but features some very useful improvements.
With ilos users may:
- Edit videos in their library after it has been uploaded
- Add a “blur” effect in editing mode to hide unwanted areas
- Replace videos with updated versions without having to change the URL or embed code
- Resize or remove the video window even as you record
- Choose the area of the screen they want to capture
- Better manage permissions for specific groups
- Full service 99% ADA compliant closed captioning completed by real people at ilos not by you