March 2016, Issue 1
Issue 1, March 2016
- Introducing Teaching & Tech
- Jeyam Subbiah uses a flipped course design, active learning strategies, and screen capture technology to solve a key problems in two of his biological sciences courses
- Instructional designer and online teacher of English, Brian Wilson, describes how he makes more time for important interactions with students and gives richer feedback through the use of a text expansion tool
- Updates about the pilot of the Canvas learning management system and the upcoming deadline to move content currently stored on the Adobe Connect server
- Events on the horizon include the Spring Teaching & Learning Symposium on April 1st and the Innovation in Pedagogy & Technology Symposium on May 10th
- The University of Nebraska–Lincoln Libraries invites you to attend its 2016 Visiting Scholar program. The library is hosting three speakers from Purdue University who are affiliated with the Instruction Matters: Purdue Academic Course Transformation (IMPACT) program at Purdue University.