Innovative Instructional Design provides leadership and support for the enrichment of teaching and learning by focusing on evidence-based pedagogy, best practices, and the appropriate integration of learning technology in both online and traditional campus classrooms.
IID provides the following services:
- One-to-one consultation for course design and effective practices.
- Support for faculty to implement improvements in teaching and learning environments, to undertake course redesign initiatives, and in using technology as a tool to achieve their educational goals.
- Support for grant proposal development related to teaching and learning initiatives
- University-wide and college/department-specific faculty development programming
- Teaming with faculty in the publication of research based on the implementation of specific teaching strategies