Held: July 28, 2020, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. as part of the Center for Transformative Teaching's July Workshop Series
- Nick Monk, director of the center for transformative teaching
- Amy Goodburn, senior associate vice chancellor and dean of undergraduate education
- Bill Watts, associate dean of undergraduate advising and career development
- Jordan Black, associate director of residence life
- Justina Clark, director of undergraduate research
- Laura Damuth, director of national and international fellowships
- Lori Romano, director of the center for academic success and transition
- Patty Sollars, director of undergraduate education programs
- Teresa Lostroh, associate director of new student enrollment
This roundtable discussion, facilitated by Nick Monk, Director of the CTT, invited instructors to interact with the leaders of several different centers across the University of Nebraska-Lincoln that support students directly. Representatives from the Center for Academic Success and Transition, Undergraduate Advising and Career Development, the Military and Veteran Success Center, Residence Life, as well as several other units across campus, joined us to discuss their missions and how they work to support students.
The presentation was recorded and is available via VidGrid.