The Center for Transformative Teaching Advisory Board helps to coordinate information sharing and collaboration with various groups across the UNL campus that provide support for teaching and learning and provides counsel and feedback to the CTT Director. The CTT Advisory Board includes instructors from all ranks as well as representatives from academic support units that support teaching and learning, such as College teaching centers, the University Writing Center, Graduate Studies, First Year Experience and Transition Programs, Academic Learning Technologies, Libraries, and the University Teaching Council.
- Serve as advocates and liaisons within their colleges and departments to further the CTT’s mission;
- Work with CTT staff to identify and help prioritize major campus teaching and learning, and academic support needs and opportunities;
- Assist in planning the fall and spring university teaching symposia, including identifying topics and speakers of interest to a broad university audience;
- Assist with long-term strategic planning for the CTT and its role within the University.
The CTT Advisory Board meets at least twice a semester during the academic year. Members serve on staggered, rotating terms. Members can be reappointed for additional terms.
AY 2018-2020 Members
- Jenny Keshwani, Assistant Professor, Biological Systems Engineering and CASNR Teaching, Learning, and Improvement Council
- Justin Olmanson, Assistant Professor, Teaching, Learning, and Teacher Education
- Brian Couch, Assistant Professor, School of Biological Sciences
- Tareq Daher, Director, Engineering and Computing Education Center
- Tawnya Means, Director of the Teaching and Learning Center, College of Business
- Cal Garbin, Professor, Psychology, College of Arts and Sciences
- Barney McCoy, Professor, Broadcasting, College of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Jackie Mattingly, Assistant Professor of Practice, Glenn Korff School of Music
- Sarah Karle, Associate Professor, Landscape Architecture, College of Architecture
- Beverly Russell, Associate Director, Center for Transformative Teaching
- Rachel Azima, Director, Writing Center and Assistant Professor of Practice, English
- Marcia Dority Baker, Academic Learning Technologies
- Catherine Riehle, Learning Resource Design Librarian, University Libraries
- Gina Matkin, Agricultural Leadership, Associate Professor, Education & Communication
- LJ McElravy, Interim Associate Dean, Graduate Studies