College Office Location: Burnett Hall, 229
Prior to joining the CTT in 1998, Eyde taught at the University of Nebraska-Kearney, Grand Island Community College, and Southeast Community College-Lincoln. She is interested in small teaching practices, applying learning science, and online pedagogy.
- Strategies for the First Day of Class
- Leveraging Student Feedback: The Power of Formative Surveys
- Lessons Learned from the Fall
- Designing Your Course: Showcasing the CAS Flexible Course Models
- Essentials for Getting Started
- ACE Integrated Design Workshop